Random Ramblings & Rantings

Random Ramblings & Rantings
This blog is for me to "voice" my thoughts.
I, of course, think about many different things at different times which means I may seem to ramble at times and even rant at times.
I welcome your comments hoping that they will lead to discussion.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

just some thinking out loud about: Government?

This is an example of me with just some thinking out loud about: Government?

Why do I think the government has taken over so many of the functions of family and friends?
Has this happened because family and friends have failed to perform their normal function?
Or is it the fact that government has chosen to take over these functions, under guise of equality for all, so that it might be more in control of the life of the people it governs?
Does this mean that politicians assume control of functions that normally would not be theirs and thereby attain power and authority over us?  
Am I wrong to think the government (politicians) have too much power and authority over me?

No comments:

Post a Comment